Strap winder for cordless drill │RSHB® strap winder
WHAT IS A RSHB® STRAP ROLLER?
The short answer? The RSHB® is a tie-down flatbed strap winder for cordless drills.
Furthermore, this is a portable tool designed for the transport industry, able to reel up 1”, 2”, 3”, or even 4” straps effortlessly. This patented flatbed winch winder for cordless drills is a fully assembled, adjusted, and individually assessed industrial-grade tool designed for truck drivers.
- Patented tool
- 100% CNC machined parts
- Industrial grade tool
- Universal (fits on a cordless drill)
- Save time
- Avoid injury
- Designed for woman and man truck driver
GET A NICE, NEAT, AND TIGHT ROLL
“When another truck drive is waiting, and you get 20 straps to roll, whether frozen or muddy, you need to do it quickly. With the RSHB strap winder, the job is done with a Nice, Neat, and Tight roll”
– D.Tanguay, flatbed driver
“It saves lots of time on the little stuff. Wish I would have found it sooner”
J.Moffet, Flatbed driver
The RSHB® is the safest cargo winch strap winder tool for flatbed truck drivers. Click here for more information
Have a look at those videos:
The RSHB® is a “Universal” tool (fits on a cordless drill) fully assembled, adjusted, and assessed individually. This patented handheld cargo strap winder tool will do the work for you.
HOW DO WE MAKE OUR STRAP ROLLER FOR DRILLS?
All RSHB components are designed and manufactured on our sites.
CNC PRECISION MACHINED PARTS
100% CNC machined parts, making a legendary efficiency product. This flatbed strap winder for a cordless drill is built with premium materials: 6061-T6 aluminum, C954 bronze aluminum, and 4140 HT steel.
Our designer selected these raw materials to meet the following criteria:
The quality of our parts allows us to provide the “Hottest” and more secure strap winder for cordless drills on the market!
STAY SAFE. STAY WORKING
The most common types of injuries in the trucking industry are strains and sprains caused by the manual winding of straps and the tarp of the load.
How could our flatbed strap winch winder help you prevent injuries?
Simply Let the RSHB® do the job for you! This drill strap winder is a tool intended for your safety:
- Avoid shoulder injuries (rotator cuff), carpal tunnel syndrome, back fatigue, and tendonitis due to manual hand winding.
HOW TO USE OUR CORDLESS DRILL STRAP WINDER TOOL?
Before doing anything, use the appropriate security equipment required for your operation (gloves, suitable safety shoe, helmet, high visibility safety vest, and safety glasses)
- Work in front of your flatbed winches, so you always have an eye on your straps to avoid injury
- Work with one hand on the tool and one hand on your strap to get a nice, neat, and tight roll every time
- Use the drill torque selector in the “screw” mode to ensure safe use in case of blocking of winches or straps.
- Insert the RSHB® pinion into the roller of the winch
- In forward mode, press the drill’s trigger, so the drive dog will take its place in one of the winch’s holes, then you will be able to wind up your entire strap.
- Slow down the speed of the tool just prior to the chain and its hook to prevent injury.
- Engage the reverse mode on your drill and pull the trigger to allow the drive dog to fold back onto the pinion, so you can remove the RSHB® from the roller.
This drill-powered strap roller does the work for you and is essential for your flatbed toolbox.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
download by clicking here.
RSHB®│The trademark that stands for reliability and quality
RSHB® is the brand trademark for the RSHB strap winder, the Roll N’Store and the RSHB Fire.
All components of our tools in RSHB’s brand have been designed and are manufactured at our facilities with 100% CNC machined parts, and made with premium materials: 6061-T6 aluminum, C954 bronze aluminum, and 4140 HT steel. These raw materials have been specifically chosen to meet the following criteria:
|Dimensions||8.5 × 4.5 × 2.5 in|