RSHB® WANT TO THANK EVERY TRUCKER - #ThankATrucker
Considering the crucial role played by truckers in this Covid-19 pandemic, RSHB® wants to THANK you by giving you the best price ever for the RSHB® winder: $169 (regular price: $199)
BIG HOLIDAY SALE
WHAT IS A RSHB® WINDER?
This patented handheld tie-down strap winder can be used with sized 2″, 3″, or 4″ Winch Straps. The RSHB® Winder attaches to a cordless drill, no need to drag all straps to the winder. The truck driver works with one hand on the tool and the other on the strap, which allows him to get a nice, clean and tight roll at each winch.
The RSHB® Winder is a strap roller tool designed with your safety in mind:
- Before doing anything, use proper security equipment required for your operation (gloves, suitable safety shoe, helmet, high visibility safety vest and safety glasses)
- Work in front of your flatbed winches, so you always keep an eye on your straps to avoid injury
- Work with one hand on the tool and one on your strap to get a nice, neat and tight roll every time
- Use the drill torque selector in the “screw” mode to ensure safe use in the event of a blockage of the winches or straps.
- insert the RSHB® pinion into the roller of the winch
- In forward mode, press the drill’s trigger so the drive dog will take its place in one of the winch’s holes then you will be able to wind your entire strap.
- Slow down the speed of the tool just before the chain and its hook to avoid injury.
- Engage the reverse mode on your drill and pull the trigger to allow the drive dog to fold back onto the pinion so you can remove the RSHB® from the roller.
- Avoid shoulder (rotator cuff) injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, back strain and tendonitis due to manual hand winding.
- Made for men and women truckers
This drill strap roller tool does the work for you and is a must for your flatbed tool box.